Software Services & Development
DELTATEL is a company specialized in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end users.
In the last few years DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, becoming a partner of several companies such as Juniper, Cambridge BNL, Fusan, Syneto, etc thus moving to a new stage in its development, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees.
We are looking for a new colleague who has a passion for making things work and is willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment.
In this role, you will provide Network Change Management services to ensure that the impact of planned network changes are minimised and do not cause unexpected impacts to the customer’s network. Manage and monitor the implementation of change requests to ensure they follow the change management process. Support the customers Operational Change Management process by representing all Network Changes to the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Manage and track change requests through the change management process;
- Guarantee compliance of all change requests with change guidelines;
- Publish status and defects associated with all change requests to the appropriate communities of interest;
- Coordinate timelines taking into account impact and risk assessment of changes;
- Ensure all changes have proper documentation (alternative evaluations, impact, risk, fallback plans, health & sanity checks);
- Authorise changes or reject changes and provide appropriate reasons and/or action items;
- Ensure all changes are reviewed/approved by the appropriate stakeholders;
- Serve as the interface to the Change Advisory Board;
- Identify/Investigate unauthorised changes;
- Report on KPI change metrics, analyse trends and determine root causes of failed changes.
- Full flexibility to work from home if desired;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences.
- Ability to document information;
- Experience documenting technical procedures & requirements;
- Experience in Maintenance, Network Operations and/or Technical Support activities;
- Experience in telecom technical domains;
- Knowledge of Industry Standards such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
and eTOM (Enhanced Telecom Operations Map);
- Topology of the customer’s network;
- English and French mandatory.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!