Software Services & Development
Do you have experience with Operations Support Systems in IT or Telecommunications companies? Maybe you are also a bit of a control freak, you like analyzing everything around you and monitoring what is going on? Well, it sounds to us like you could fit the job below!
We are looking for a new colleague, an OSS Engineer, to join our young team of professionals by helping with the client’s support systems. You will work on designing and engineering OSS solutions for mobile communication networks, with the goal of guaranteeing OSS availability on the appropriate level.
Who are we? DELTATEL is a company specialised in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end-users. In the last few years, DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
- OSS user administration – user creation with corresponding access profile, deletion, changes;
- Understanding of user access profile’s structure and impact on corresponding application usage, relation to department/user responsibility;
- Participation in OSS-related projects based on agreed scope. Example: backup and recovery, tests, system customization checks, bringing technical know-how;
- Apply security and application patches and corrections in coordination with L3 OSS System Administrator;
- Maintenance of OSS interfaces to external systems (Metrica, Netcool, Traffica, Remedy);
- Keep track of the availability of OSS northbound interfaces: PM data to Metrica, FM data to Netcool, interface processes stability;
- Task handling based on the Ticketing system and troubleshooting process flow;
- Client’s software & applications: setup, configuration, troubleshooting;
- Daily routine system health check, alarm supervision – alarm correlation rules, system logs, application performance surveillance, system preventive maintenance;
- Backup maintenance – installation, setup, periodical verification, on-demand off-line backup based on given instructions, file or system recovery.
- Full flexibility to work from home during the pandemic period;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school programs;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces or transportation.
Nice-to-have but not mandatory:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology,
Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar;
- Knowledge of ITT (infrastructure, technology & telecommunications);
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting/change management/incident management;
- Adaptability, Analytical skills;
- Experience in other telecom technical domains would be a plus;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in English.