Have you ever wondered what the future of technology brings? What impact will AI have on the world as we know it?
In our web conference, we answered these questions thanks to our partnered guests from IIHT, Mr. Manjunath Rao, and Dr. Srinivas Kishan, who explained to us the AI concepts and how it predicts outcomes based on identifying patterns in data.
We held our IT Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on September 16th, however below you can find more about our main guest speaker and the outline of the day:
From Dr. Srinivas’s research, he predicts that by 2025:
- AI will increasingly be monitoring and refining business processes;
- More and more personalization will take place in real-time;
- I becomes increasingly useful as data becomes more accurate and available;
- Human and AI cooperation will increase;
- AI will be used to create films, music, and games;
- AI will become ever more present in cybersecurity;
- More of us will interact with AI, maybe without even knowing it.
According to Mr. Rao, there is a paradigm shift happening in the technology world. More than ever companies need to adopt new technologies in order to survive, but also to create a modern workplace of learning for their employees.