Software Services & Development
DELTATEL is a company specialised in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end users.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees.
We are looking for a new colleague who has a passion for making things work and is willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment.
You will work in a team or independently for integration, commissioning of services, configurations implementation, and technical support for IP/MPLS networks and IP solutions. This job includes design, integration, testing, problem resolution, software updates.
- Trained as an engineer, you will master the operation and architecture of access and collection networks;
- You will manage the routing protocols levels 2 and 3;
- You are familiar with the main Telecom manufacturers and their products (Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, Cisco, etc);
- Your mission is to study, carry out and support HO & HNO operations on the client telecom fix network;
- Scripting skills and CCNP certification are a plus.
- Training on the job;
- Flexibility to work from home if desired due to pandemic;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centres across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
- Professional growth opportunities such as training, online courses, conferences.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in the IP domain;
- Good understanding of the core network infrastructure (load-balancers, routers, switches, firewalls) and complex software integration;
- Nokia IXR-e / Cisco IOS XR;
- Routing Protocols IP/MPLS: ISIS/OSPF, BGP, LDP, RSVP/TE;
- Services IP/MPLS Ethernet (EPIPE, VPLS, VPRN);
- Certification IP Nokia SRC (NRS-2) is desirable;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- CCNA certification is an advantage;
- French language B1 is requested.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!