Software Services & Development
DELTATEL is a company specialized in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end-users.
In the last few years, DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, becoming a partner of several companies such as Juniper, Cambridge BNL, Fusan, Syneto, etc thus moving to a new stage in its development, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees.
We are looking for a new colleague who has a passion for making things work and is willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment.
In this role, you will provide incident management and service restoration support. You have to manage the end-to-end resolution of an incident including support provided by non-GNOC organizations and to manage the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for network outages, drive Lesson Learned and corrective actions.
- Drive complex outage and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations;
- Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution;
- Resolve incidents within a defined time period, and escalate unresolved incidents to Technical Support Operations, Outside Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), third-party providers, etc;
- Manage the communication during incidents, for ongoing tickets or when requested;
- Produce Incident Reports, conduct RCA analysis and Lessons Learned;
- Reviewing and auditing the process;
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement and actions tracking;
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures;
- Ticket backlog management and push for resolution aged tickets;
- On-call duty for out of hours incidents;
- Provide inputs for the ticket handling quality assessment.
- Full flexibility to work from home if desired;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Core Incident Management experience;
- ITIL based framework experience;
- Ability to document information;
- Experience in Incident management & coordination;
- Network troubleshooting & problem isolation;
- Knowledge of NOC/GNOC tools: ITSM, Dashboard, EIF, and other platform tools;
- Good understanding of telecommunications/network / information technology solutions & products;
- English and French mandatory.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!