Telecommunications & Infrastructure
Do you have Health & Safety credentials and experience and you are looking for a fresh start? Are you looking for something out of your comfort zone by working with teams based outside the country? Then we are looking for you!
DELTATEL is a company specialised in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end-users. In the last few years, DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
We are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor who will be based in Timisoara but who will also work with our UK-based teams.
- Is familiar with the H&S project requirements and participates at the instructions conducted by the H&S Manager or client;
- Prepares and delivers on time the H&S documentation;
- Reports to the H&S Manager and Project Manager according to agreed processes;
- Escalates any H&S issue to the H&S Manager/PM or client according to the process;
- Performs remote H&S audits;
- Uses the client’s applications and devices to monitor the progress in the agreed actions, and communicates with the on-site teams regarding the daily activities;
- Composes the reports according to the client’s standard;
- Reports directly or indirectly to the client, and participates in internal meetings by reporting the H&S status of the project.
- Training on the job
- Full flexibility to work from home if desired due to pandemic;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
- Professional growth opportunities such as training, online courses, conferences.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the Health & Safety environment;
- You have proven expertise with processes and procedures regarding the H&S department;
- English language min B2 level mandatory;
- You have previously participated in internal H&S audits;
- You are familiar with H&S documentation and are able to complete it according to the requests;
- You are somewhat flexible regarding working hours – which are 10:00-19:00 UK time
– as you will also collaborate with our HQ in Luton, UK.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!