DELTATEL is a company specialized in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end-users.
In the last few years, DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, becoming a partner of several companies such as Juniper, Cambridge BNL, Fusan, Syneto, etc thus moving to a new stage in its development, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees.
As per our “Company for next generations” initiative, we are introducing a new business line of “distribution network” for IoT cutting-edge products and solutions. And currently, we are building a new team with great people who will design, build, and lead this business line into the future.
In this role, you will work closely with our colleagues and also our partners in the analysis of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to identify spatial relationships or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data for our current and future Telecom sites.
- Design or prepare graphic representations of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, using GIS hardware or software applications. Prepare graphics or other visual representations of information;
- Maintain or modify existing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases. Update computer database information;
- Enter data into Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases, using techniques such as coordinate geometry, keyboard entry of tabular data, manual digitizing of maps, scanning or automatic conversion to vectors, or conversion of other sources of digital data; Update computer database information;
- Perform geospatial data building, modelling, or analysis, using spatial analysis, data manipulation, or cartography software;
- Select cartographic elements needed for the effective presentation of information. Prepare graphics or other visual representations of information;
- Provide technical support to users or clients regarding the maintenance, development, or operation of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases, equipment, or applications;
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences.
Nice-to-have but not mandatory:
- University Degree B.Sc. or higher in geospatial science, surveying, earth science or geography;
- Basic experience in geographic information systems (GIS) and drawing (AutoCAD);
- Experience in georeferencing, geometries and factual data processing (2d and 3d);
- Desired experience with integration of different geodata and layouts/map creation;
- Very good English skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!