I. GENERAL INFORMATION
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of our main concerns.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using this website.
II. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
II.1. If you are a client of the website, DELTATEL will process your personal data, such as your first and last name, telephone, e-mail address, and any other data you provide directly through the website or in any other way resulting from the use of the website.
II.2. If you are a visitor of the website, DELTATEL will process the personal data you provide by using the website, such as the data you provide in the contact/request for proposal/complaints sections, if you contact us this way.
III. PURPOSES OF AND LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
III.1. If you are a client of the site, DELTATEL processes your personal data in order to:
- Meet the legal obligations incumbent upon DELTATEL, in the context of the services provided through the website, including tax and archiving obligations. The provision of your personal data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- Resolve complaints, monitor the site traffic and improve your experience on the website. Lawful basis: The processing of your personal data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of DELTATEL to ensure the correct functioning of the website and to permanently improve the visitors’ experience on the website, including by answering to various comments, questions or complaints.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
As a matter of principle, DELTATEL will process your personal data for as long as necessary to meet the above-mentioned processing purposes.
V. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to meet the processing purposes, DELTATEL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support its activity via the website (on-line reservations) or to the central/local public authorities, as exemplified below:
- To administrate the website;
- If such disclosure were necessary to award prizes or other advantages to the data subjects as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by DELTATEL through the website;
- To maintain, personalize and improve the website and its services;
- When such disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to DELTATEL may be transferred outside Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS
Under data privacy law, in your capacity as data subjects, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by DELTATEL, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from DELTATEL on the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the processing means, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or the categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to have inaccurate or unjustified personal data corrected by DELTATEL without delay, as well as to complete the incomplete data; The rectification/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (“the right to be forgotten”) if one of the following applies:
- They are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- The consent is withdrawn and there is no other lawful basis for processing;
- The data subject objects to the processing of their data, and there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue this processing;
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data have to be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with the applicable Union and national law.
- The right to restrict processing may be exercised if:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- The right to data portability, respectively (I) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as (II) the right to have such data transmitted by DELTATEL to another data controller, provided that the legal conditions are met;
- The right to object – relating to the processing activities may be exercised by submitting an application
- The right to contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, if you deem it necessary.