- 24*7 Alarm monitoring of RAN elements.
- Ticket creation, resolving, and closing incident records.
- Escalate critical/major incidents based on escalation matrix with all stakeholders.
- Diagnosis of all minor, major and critical alarms.Troubleshooting of known faults/Identified scenarios
- Resolve the tickets and incidents by analysis and identification techniques.
- Responding to an alarm notification to evaluate the impact of the alarm.
- Able to handle alarm generated form RAN network
Skill and knowledge:
- Experience of working with other mobile service providers is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering is a plus.
- Experience in multivendor equipment like Nokia, Huawei, and Ericsson RAN equipment it is useful.
- Have fundamental knowledge of 2G,3G and 4G network.
- The availability of working in 24X7 shift operations is a requirement.
- German speaking skills with B2 competency.
- English writing and speaking skills.
- Hybrid work program;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your CV to the email address: